Social Media Manager
(Imani's Place Foundation)
|Contact||Lisa Ogbole, Executive Director, Imani's Place; Email: email@example.com|
|Duties||Social Media Manager |
Integral part of promoting the values and mission of the organization in the community. Working collaboratively with other members of the Imani’s Place Team the Social Media Manager Lead will work toward the following, as a volunteer:
• Demonstrated experience required (paid or volunteer)
• Have a clear understanding of human trafficking and associated trauma
• Graphic design experience is an asset
• Oversee Imani’s Place interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms.
• Increase the visibility of the organization, its programs, and fundraising events, as well as increase the number of active supporters.
• Identify trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and efficiently with minimal supervision
• Work cooperatively with the Marketing, Communications and Community Engagement Leads
• Share our passion and dedication to making a real difference in the lives of women (particularly BIPOC women) who have experienced trauma through domestic violence and/or human trafficking.
• Deliver to a high standard, in often challenging circumstances, both ethically and professionally and are able to work collaboratively in a culturally diverse organization.
• You will demonstrate a commitment to the organization’s mission and values.
|More Info Link||www.imanisplace.org|
|Clients||Women who are in transitional housing and are survivors of domestic violence and/or human trafficking who are looking to move forward in a safe and healthy way.|
|Ages||18 year(s) and up|
|Suitable for OSSD||No|
|Suitable For||Adults (18+) ; Seniors (55+) ; Post-secondary students ; Men ; Women ; Newcomers / English as a second language ; Individuals|
|Areas of Interest||Advocacy ; Graphic Design ; Marketing & Promotions ; Social Media ; Website Design ; Writing / Editing|
|Skills/Experience||Communication & Interpersonal Skills ; Confidentiality ; Creativity ; Customer Service ; Dependability & Trustworthiness ; General Computer Skills ; Leadership ; Mentoring & Training ; Planning & Organizing ; Self-Motivated / Work Independently ; Team Work ; Writing & Editing|
|Commitment Length||To be determined|
|Number of Positions||Simcoe County: 1 individual(s) |
1 individual(s) needed in total.
|Training||Orientation - Self facilitated ; Training is required - Knowledge of social media an asset ; Will need to have their own technology and software|
|[ More Agency Info | Other Opportunities | Suggest New Opportunity ]|
|Organization Name||Imani's Place Foundation|
|Office Phone||Office: 705-250-2161; Crisis: 1-800-507-6860|
|Address & Map|
New Tecumseth, ON
View Google Map
|Mailing Address||c/o Lisa Ogbole; PO Box 578, 14 Victoia St W |
14 Victoia St W
Canada L9R 1V7